- Membership is $40(US) per year.
The dues are payable to the DUG Treasurer.
- Forms of acceptable payment include: Cashier's (bank) cheque, personal check, and PayPal (with an added processing fee).
In some cases other payment methods are availble in conjunction with a DUG annual meeting.
- If your organization requires an invoice, you can find one here (XLSX file).
- If you require an invoice that includes the Paypal fee, one is available here (XLSX file).
- Our online membership form can be used to:
- Become a new DUG member
- Update your member information
- Renew your DUG membership
With every membership payment, electronic or otherwise, please include your facility or planetarium name, a current postal address, email address, and current phone numbers. This will help ensure that our membership database is accurate. Please contact the DUG Treasurer if you have any DUG dues related questions.
Evans & Sutherland pays the first year dues of all new Digistar installations. After that time, it is the site's responsibility to maintain in contact with the organization and keep their membership active. Membership in DUG is required in order to access the DUG show/model library, past newsletters, meeting notes, standards documents, our charter and standing rules, and other content.
While Evans & Sutherland is the manufacturer of Digistar systems, it does not operate the Digistar Users Group. Membership in the Digistar Users Group is voluntary - the organization is member driven, and member governed. Membership runs on an annual basis, and most members choose to pay their DUG dues at the time of the annual DUG meeting. E&S is the "Manufactuer Member" as indicated in the DUG charter, and participates fully in the organization.